Another delicious recipe that Rachel made for my baby shower! I don’t remember what she served it with though. Crackers? Veggies?
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, rinsed- and drained
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute. Stir in salt and black pepper.
Recipes Without Pictures
Appetizers & Snacks