Here is another recipe Rachel made for my baby shower. Rachel’s guacamole may or may not be as good as Pop Pop’s famous guacamole. You’ll have to ask Henry. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced (plus more to keep from turning brown,- squirt on top)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons (or more) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, ribbed, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (add more for flavor)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cumin (she did not provide an amount)
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Recipes Without Pictures
Appetizers & Snacks