This is Tyler’s mom’s recipe for homemade chicken noodle soup. It is fantastic and especially good when you are feeling sick. You are often feeling sick when you have 3 kids who go to 3 different schools/daycares and bring home every germ in the county.
- 2 quarts of chicken broth/stock/use bouillon
- 16 oz bag of frozen corn, or fresh cut kernels
- Grated carrots/celery (optional if you want to include- extra veggies and added color)
- Seasoning to taste: salt, pepper and Dee likes to use- Salad Supreme seasoning mix or Mrs Dash’s mix
- 12 oz bag of noodles thin to medium noodles of your- choice; Dee prefers to use Mrs Miller’s Kluski’s
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 cups cooked shredded/diced chicken
Bring broth to a boil. Add corn, grated carrots and celery if using, and noodles. Simmer until noodles and vegetables are soft and cooked, about 15-20 minutes. Add seasonings, diced chicken and hard boiled eggs. Stir, heat through and serve.
Recipes Without Pictures
Soups & Stews