Excellent side dish; especially good with fresh vegetables from the
garden in the summer.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 vine-ripened or plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb. seedless cucumber, diced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh curly parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, cumin, and pepper in a
medium bowl. Add tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and onion and stir to
combine. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
Makes about 4 servings.
Side Dishes & Sauces
Recipes Without Pictures